So, it looks like Sunday really is the Day of Rest. Here at FIT Radio, we have access to analytics that show us how much activity the FIT Radio app is getting each day. It’s crazy to see that consistently every single Sunday the activity level drops.
This leads me to wonder, what is everyone doing on Sunday? And, if it’s “Sunday-Funday”, why aren’t you jamming out to FIT Radio? ;) On a side note: The growth of FIT Radio is rising exponentially. THANK YOU to all of our users! We haven’t even started marketing yet, so this really is all from you.
Need some extra motivation for your Sunday workout? Check out some of our FAVORITE blogs:
- If you don’t feel like going to the gym, this is a perfect blog to help get you out and about!
Life to the Full
- If photos are really what motivate you, try this one (Kelly always has awesome photos):
- Do you love setting goals? Then try this one: Resonant Health
- Are you just not into reading and would rather watch vlogs? Then try this one: Tone It Up
- Want to learn how to use kettlebells? Try @Kbombshell
- Find more incredible fitness bloggers at FitFluential
I would suggest Bookmarking all of these blogs; it’s always great to have a few go-tos!